RE: [xsl] New line characters to </br> element.

Subject: RE: [xsl] New line characters to </br> element.
From: "Manjul Sahay" <manjuls@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:17:21 +0530
Are you transforming xsl to html ? Interesting !

Or are you using xsl to transform to html. In this case you can use <br/> in
output . However, per se you cant read newline charcters from xml file and
transform them to <br/>.

I am sorry but I couldnt exactly figure out your problem.

manjul

WINNER never QUITS & QUITTERS never WIN !!

Manjul Sahay
the EDUJINI group http://www.edujini.com
 ( manjuls@xxxxxxxxxxx )