Re: [xsl] Cache problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Cache problem
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:56:24 -0000
Not really an XSLT problem, but I can't reproduce this on my
machine. I frequently change the associated xsl, and I find that
a refresh on the main page pulls in the changed sheet.

I did occasionally see this with css in 5.0, but even there
not AFAIK with xsl

Maybe I'm just lucky.

Michael
Michael Beddow