RE: [xsl] How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keep getting error.

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keep getting error.
From: "Tim Watts" <timw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:01:37 +1100
Hi Kevin,

I often use the {} tags in the XSL that I write to indicate code in brackets
that needs to be parsed (usually xml:value-of for values in javascript parts
of the code.)

It seems to me that the parser is trying to part the font: as if it were a
namespace prefix such as xsl:

I would suggest using external css's and refer to this in the XSL such as

<a class="anchorred" href="/path/path.jsp">click</a>
<a class="anchorgreen" href="/path/path.jsp">click</a>
<a class="anchorblue" href="/path/path.jsp">click</a>

Tim :)