RE: [xsl] How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keep getting error.

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keep getting error.
From: "Tim Watts" <timw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:43:10 +1100
I haven't long, as I am about to leave work - it is 5.35pm in Australia and
I am getting a bit peckish... :)

Class is supported in NN and Opera (safe) and partially in IE4 and above
(unsafe in IE 3)
The partial ratings in IE are no problem as it is because it accepts things
that are not in the standard, rather than not accept any valid CSS for
Class.

To link use something like ....
<link rel="stylesheet" href="newstyle.css"> within the head of a html body
will link to a css called newstyle

which is includes ...

th {  font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt;
font-weight: bold; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #3333CC; text-align:
left}
.odd {  background-color: #CCCCFF}
.even {  background-color: #FFFFFF}
.qty {  background-color: #CCCCCC}
.qtyhead {  background-color: #999999}
.total {  background-color: #CCCCCC}
.search {  background-color: #CCCCFF}

where the .odd are classes which can be called by

class="odd" in the body..

Gotta go

Cheers,
Tim