Re: [xsl] browsers with XSL capabilities

Subject: Re: [xsl] browsers with XSL capabilities
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:09:04 -0800
> Robert Koberg writes:
>  > > epcEdit (www.tksgml.de) is late beta. Needs some work still but
>  > > extremely promising and already very usable. Runs tcl so it is
>  > > also cross-platform.
>  >
>  > I would not consider this a user friendly interface to a non-technical
>  > person as I know most editors to be.
>
> isn't writing technical documentation a technical task?
>
> Sebastian

Well, I am not too sure about that.  I have seen some extremely
non-technical writers of technical documentation.

But actually I am talking about any content that can be represented as XML.
Perhaps a cooking recipe,  gardening tips, articles for online magazines,
anything that could benefit from separation of content from presentation
(which covers a great deal...). Most of the people who could benefit from
this are barred from entry due to needing to know much more than they care
to or can know.