Re: [xsl] Xalan C++ include files.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xalan C++ include files.
From: David_N_Bertoni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:41:45 -0800
The Xalan-C++ source files located in subdirectories below:

   xml-xalan/c/src

The absolute path depends upon where you installed the files.  Xalan-C++
includes samples and a Makefile which can help you create your own
Makefile.

You should really subscribe to the xalan-dev list and post your questions
there, as it's a much more appropriate forum for Xalan-specific questons.
See:

   http://xml.apache.org/mail.html

Dave

                    "Raj Avula"
                    <raj_avula@xxxxxxxxxxx>            To:     <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                           cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:     [xsl] Xalan C++ include files.
                    rytech.com

                    03/19/2001 07:50 PM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Hi,
    I have installed XALAN C++ xslt processor on IBM-AIX.
But I don't find inlcude file that I need to include in my PATH.
As the result I am getting compilation errors. Can you please
tell me where are the xalan c++ inlcude header files so that I
can put them in my PATH.

Thanks for your help,
Regards
Raj