RE: [xsl] XSL:if condition shows runtime error................

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL:if condition shows runtime error................
From: "Diamond, Jason" <Jason.Diamond@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:27:05 -0600
Are you sure that this snippet gave you that error? The only problem that's
obvious to me and seems unrelated to your error message is the first
<xsl:value-of> element. It contains an extra double-quote right before the
closing of the start tag.

On a side note, you probably want to use an <xsl:choose> as opposed to
<xsl:if>. Otherwise, you'll always be outputting the value of dateofbirth
regardless of whether or not it equals '12:00:00AM'.

Jason.