[xsl] [ANN] A belated annoucement of an XSLT book

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] A belated annoucement of an XSLT book
From: "Khun Yee Fung" <khunyee@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 10:23:20 -0400
Hi all,

Addison-Wesley published my XSLT book last December. The title of the book
is: "XSLT: Working With XML and HTML". The ISBN is 0201711036, and this is
the amazon URL for the book

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201711036/o/qid=986133754/sr=2-2/102
-4785154-7363345

The target audience is Web developers. My motivation of writing the book was
to help the Web developers who have to handle XSLT as well as HTML, as it
happened to the Web developers in the company I worked for at the time of
writing.

Regards,
Khun Yee