RE: [xsl] xsl to xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl to xsl
From: "Darrin Bishop" <dbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:35:20 -0500
I believe you can do this by using the <xsl:namespace-alias> element.

<xsl:namespace alias  stylesheet-prefix = "someAlias" result-prefix="xsl">
where "someAlias" is used as the prefix for the xslt elements that you want
to be put into the result tree and where xsl is the prefix that that is
linked ot "http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Transform";