RE: [xsl] XSL vs. JSP

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL vs. JSP
From: "Kaganovich, Yevgeniy (Eugene)" <ykaganovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:02:56 -0700
To build web-based forms using HTML, I prefer notepad :)

Why not JSP + XSL + XML? Most methodologies recommend separating data,
logic, and presentation.

It really depends on the problem you're trying to solve. If you have a lot
of logic and not too much UI, probably JSP, or JSP+CSS is your best bet; on
the other hand, if you have little calculation and a lot of different ways
of presenting the same data, XSLT is the answer.

- Eugene

: To build web-based forms using HTML, which is better -
:
: a) JSP + XML
: or
: b) XSL + XML
:
: We are currently arguing this issue at our company. We are
: still not sure
: which would work better. Any insight is appreciated.
:
: -Ana
: