[xsl] One on One!

Subject: [xsl] One on One!
From: "Kofi Appiah" <wascarat@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:11:02 +0200
I'm really frustrated trying to establish a decent comparison between renderx's XEP and Apache's FOP.

I have already checked the comparison on Renderx site and its relatively outmoded..I need the current comparison.

http://www.renderx.com/~renderx/Demos/CMP/

Secondly, I had a vigorous time trying to work my way through those examples displayed on the renderx site.

Has anyone got a clue which can help me keep abreast with the current developments, in terms of creating a XSL FO while taking the differences between XEP and FOP into consideration?.

Much thanks!
K. Appiah