[xsl] production of HTML with XSLT, any favourable products?

Subject: [xsl] production of HTML with XSLT, any favourable products?
From: ronald heller <ronald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:59:47 +0100
Hi there,

I've got a more or less general XSLT question for you guys, nothing technical.
Lately we make a lot of use of XSLT for serving static HTML to the web.
We use large repositorys (F.I. Bladerunner) to handle our content, and than use... :-( ... batchfiles to startup a xslt processor to handle the XML.

All goes well, but I'm not really enthousiastic about the publishing part, the batchfiles in which I call on FI saxon or xt to do the transformation job. (also ftp etc. U know.)

Are there any good production publishers out there that you guys are using?

Ronald