[xsl] xsl:variable and xsl:copy-of

Subject: [xsl] xsl:variable and xsl:copy-of
From: Jason Swalwell <jasons@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:10:44 +0100
Hi
I am looking for a way to copy a whole and or parts of a xml document and
then assign it as a variable which I can then call at a later date.
Basically I have a java object which gives me an empty xml document which I
then need to populate via an email form,  the problem is that the document
will be populated over several screens.  The java object will persist
existing data through the screens, but I need to merge the documents
together without destroying existing data.

Jason Swalwell

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It may not represent the views of WebX Limited. It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.