RE: [xsl] How to use following-sibling ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to use following-sibling ?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:28:07 +0100

It should be name="tree", the $ is an error.

> I want to recognize all child which belong of Cases[1] and named Step
>
> <xsl:variable name="brothers" select="following-sibling::$tree"/>
>
> But, it appears that is wrong.

If you wanted the siblings of the <Cases> elements, you could write
$tree/following-sibling::*

But that's not how I read your requirement, which suggests you want

$tree[1]/child::Step

However, it's difficult to understand your English, so it might be easier if
you showed us the structure of your source XML and highlighted which nodes
you want to select.

Mike Kay
Software AG