RE: [xsl] RE:

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE:
From: "Xuegen Jin" <xjin_imi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:38:52 -0400
Maybe I was wrong. I only tested it on a win2k machine.

"&#153;" is displayed like superscripted "TM" on IE 5.5, Netscape 4.75 and
Netscape 6. I assumed that was the trade mark symbol.

This is the script I used to see how character entities are displayed in a
HTML page:

<script language="javascript">
for (var i=0; i < 255; i++)
{
  document.write (i +":" + "&#" + i + ";<BR>");
}
</script>

and check against &trade;