[xsl] how can I compare two xml files ?

Subject: [xsl] how can I compare two xml files ?
From: Tom Belich <TBelich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:34:30 -0700
You may want to check the following links that were posted on the xml-dev
list:

You might find Norm Walsh's diffmk useful:

http://www.sun.com/xml/developers/diffmk/

Jin Zhao wrote:

> Does anybody know any xml diff tool with source available(in any language)
> ? I know there are some java packages from IBM have similar features but
> no source available.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jin

See http://www.deltaxml.com for an xml diff package which is free for
small files and cheap (99 USD) for larger files. I'm afraid the
source is not available but there will soon be an embeddable API
version which can be pipelined with other XML processes, e.g. XSL
filters.