Re: [xsl] Changing the value of nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Changing the value of nodes
From: "Reghu Krishna Pillai" <raghu.krishnapillai@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:55:10 +0530
Oliver :

If you want to change the Value of <payWeekDay> dynamically, you need to
parse the xml and get those values of other nodes in a Vector or HashTable,
the use OracleXMLDocGenDOM class file which is part of Oracle XML SQL
Utility. More info, please have a look on the sample applications and
technical whitepapers in http://otn.oracle.com

You cannot pass a value dynamically from a jsp file to an xsl to change your
xml file to another format

Reghu