RE: [xsl] concat selected text nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] concat selected text nodes
From: "Steve Renshaw" <renshaw_steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:39:43 -0000
The "|" char is just a debug aid so I can see spaces.
The b ig picture is that the purpsoe of the ver tag
is to indicate strikeout and insertion. If you start

"This is an old sentance"

Someone markups up the original text into:

To indicate what is struck-out and what 'stuck-in' yielding:

"This is a new sentance"

The <ver id="0"> marks what is struck-out and <ver id="1>
marks what is 'struck-in'. The stylesheet is to return the
new vesion of the text sans all tags. Presumably is the
text kept changing, you could creteate it at any ponit
int time.