Re: [xsl] XML source with DOCTYPE declaration

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML source with DOCTYPE declaration
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:13:32 +0100
Hi David,

> Your stylesheet appears to be trying to convert XHTML to HTML.
> HTML doesn't have a motion of namespaces so I'm not sure why
> you are doing this:
>
> <xsl:element name="{local-name()}"
> namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>

This was a suggestion that I made... Zeljko has some files in XHTML
*with* a DTD, and some in XHTML *without* a DTD.  The ones in the DTD
declare the namespace, and the ones without don't.  The above template
is a preprocess to move the XHTML elements in the documents without
the DTD into the XHTML namespace, so that she can have a single
stylesheet that operates on both types of XHTML files.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison