Re: [xsl] HTML in XML not getting to my html output.

Subject: Re: [xsl] HTML in XML not getting to my html output.
From: b1hjcl79 <cdiorio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:42:48 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> does the bolding HTML tag not get in my translated html?

Robert, I'm pretty new at this stuff, so I wouldn't trust my answer, but
it seems to me that you are calling "separated-list" with the parameter
nodes that selects the note elements, but the <b> is treated as a child
element of that node, not as text. Because you are using value-of to have
it "print" in
the transformation, you're getting the value-of (ie., the text) of
whatever's in between the <b></b> tags.