RE: [xsl] Sub- and Superscript

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sub- and Superscript
From: dvdb-rju@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:20:16
Thanks for your answer !

I'm trying to create this effect by using an XSL stylesheet.
Do you know how to put this kind of information in a XSL stylesheet ?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Dineke van den Bos

Here's a dirty hack (tested in IE5 and NS4) that will achieve this effect:

The 6 is dependent on your font size (bigger font, bigger number).

This is really an HTML question though, not an XSL question.