Re: increment loop, was:[xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V3 #713

Subject: Re: increment loop, was:[xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V3 #713
From: Ronald <ronald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:58:14 +0100
For this is a Frequently Asked Question I would think this one also can be found in the FAQ list.
Anyway just to get you started, I included some code.

Hope this helps.

Ronald
ps. Install XML cooktop, for they have included a lot of code bits, including the one I'm sending you now.

<!-- Use: include this call with the number of iterations
        This sample will loop from 1 to 10 including 1 and 10
-->
<xsl:call-template name="for.loop">
        <xsl:with-param name="i">1</xsl:with-param>
        <xsl:with-param name="count">10</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>
<!-- Rename "old name" elements to "new name" -->
<xsl:template name="for.loop">
        <xsl:param name="i"/>
        <xsl:param name="count"/>
        <xsl:if test="$i &lt;= $count">
<!--    body of the loop goes here    -->
        </xsl:if>
        <xsl:if test="$i &lt;= $count">
                <xsl:call-template name="for.loop">

                        <xsl:with-param name="i">