RE: [xsl] dynamic form attributes and xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic form attributes and xsl
From: "d. cheng" <sunnydsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:23:40 -0700 (PDT)
I am using Microsoft's old  WD-xsl and not
xslt...Although I would like to use xslt, that would
mean an overhaul of many of our old stylesheets....

However, hopefully someone will be able to help me
with my problem below:

I guess essentially what I'd like to generate is:
<FORM ACTION="" METHOD="POST" NAME="<xsl:value-of
select="." ">
html tables, etc
</FORM>

or let me know if it isn't possible...thanks so much
in advance!