AW: [xsl] Bug or feature

Subject: AW: [xsl] Bug or feature
From: "Nestel, Frank" <frank.nestel@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:42:43 +0200
Yes, $sort was declared and contained a string. I understand
that the variable definition causes no error. The point is that
with Xalan 1 I seem to end up with a variable which cannot be
used, i.e. using $gummibaum in XPATHs then caused Xalan to
throw very deep (Java) stack traces. Probably the question
must go to the Xalan lists. I try one of those strictly
forbidden crossposts...