[xsl] Avoiding disable-output-escaping

Subject: [xsl] Avoiding disable-output-escaping
From: Sebastian Schirmer <schirmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:04:16 +0200
Hello!

I try to generate JSP from XML. In these JSP´s, I need output tags like this
one:

<sw:hpath startscan="0" endscan="100" startpath="2" />

How can I get such an expression without disable-output-escaping?
Additionally I dont want to describe such a tag in the XML file. Instead I
have to write it somewhere in the XSL.

At the moment I use the following to avoid horribly escaped expressions to
include hardcoded parts of markup:
I defined a namespace
xmlns:ext="http://de.sitewaerts.futuna.test.XSLIncluder"; that references a
java class. This class has a method named getXmlInclude(key) that looks in
another XML File, searches the passed key and returns the value for that
key, for example the following in the XSL

<xsl:value-of select="ext:getXmlInclude('JSPHeader')"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

outputs the following

		<head>
			<sw:base target="_UNTEN" />
			<title><sw:cv key="name" /></title>
			<sw:meta />
			<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="styles/content.css"/>
		</head>

from a lookup in an external XML file that looks like this:

	<env-entry>
		<env-entry-name>JSPHeader</env-entry-name>
		<env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
		<env-entry-value><![CDATA[
		<head>
			<sw:base target="_UNTEN" />
			<title><sw:cv key="name" /></title>