Re: [xsl] dropdown box - style !! urgent

Subject: Re: [xsl] dropdown box - style !! urgent
From: xslshyam@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 28 Apr 2001 04:09:56 -0700
Hi
Sorry if I failed to express the queston properly.

It is something like this.

I have to set the width of the dropdown box which is created thru the xsl  file.

Normally in html we give like this
<select style="width:100">
</select>

But here In xsl how will I set this width ??

I need to assign the value of "MaximumLength" to the width attribute.

Thanks
Shyam