RE: [xsl] What are these methods?

Subject: RE: [xsl] What are these methods?
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:25:21 +0100
Jeni wrote:
> > Would anyone be kind to direct me to the reference about these
> > methods which Jeni specifically mentioned in her XSLT UK 2001
> > Report.
>
> These are detailed in my paper from the conference - Sebastian, Dave -
> are you intending to put them on the web at all?

The only ones I've put up on my web site are links to those that
have been announced via the list. (See www.dpawson.co.uk/xsltuk/ )

I'm split on this one.

Those who paid to go to the conference may take offence at having
the material publicly available,

Its nearly all worth reading, so I'd like to.

We don't have authors permissions to make public.

I'd rather let the authors of the papers decide, put it on their websites,
and I'll link to it from the above url.

Comments from speakers appreciated.

Regards DaveP