Re: [xsl] how to call templates from diff stylesheets conditional ly.

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to call templates from diff stylesheets conditional ly.
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:19:20 +0100
Hi Shirish,

>   I have these templates with different names.

Then all you need to do is import the stylesheets into the master.xsl:

<xsl:import href="s1.xsl" />
<xsl:import href="s2.xsl" />

This makes the templates held within the s1.xsl and s2.xsl stylesheets
available within master.xsl.  You said you had a test, a condition
about which one to call?  Then you can use:

  <xsl:choose>
     <xsl:when test="...">
        <xsl:call-template name="foo" />
     </xsl:when>
     <xsl:otherwise>
        <xsl:call-template name="bar" />
     </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>

I'm afraid that I might be missing something about what you're doing
that's causing you a problem.  If this doesn't help, please give more
details.

Cheers,

Jeni

---