[xsl] The comparison after inner for-each iterartion.

Subject: [xsl] The comparison after inner for-each iterartion.
From: "Yogesh Dare" <yogeshd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 16:28:21 +0530
Hi,
I am using two for loops for node comaparison.
My xml is like this:

<Xml>
<Info>
	<Personnel>
	<Name first="Peter" last="Golf" />
	<Name first="Alex" last="John" />
	</Personnel>

	<Prof>
	<Name first="Mery" last="Joe" />
	<Name first="Andrew" last="Bush">
	</Prof>
</Info>
</Xml>

In my output I want to do like:
If <Name> child from <Personnel> node has same value of ' first' attribute
as in Prof/Name then Personnel/Name will not be written to output.
Now I do this using two for-each.
Here I first get first node form Personnel/Name and compare it with
Prof/Name nodes in one for-each loop.
There will be one more for-each to keep track of Personnel/Name nodes.

When I am finished with the all Prof/Name iteration then only I want some
value to return to indicate that match is found or not and not after each
node comparison.
I get the result after each node comparison which I don't want.

Please suggest if any imroved way to do this or some solution for my
approach.
Thanx,
Yogesh.