Re: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Â / em dash bug?

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Â / em dash bug?
From: "Mattio Valentino" <xmlhack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 18:11:05 -0000
But what I don't get is this, of the 3 entity references that I have in the DTD:

<!ENTITY eacute "& # 2 3 3 ;">
<!ENTITY quot "& # 3 4 ;">
<!ENTITY emdash "& # 1 5 1 ;">

The only one I'm having a problem with is the emdash. Compounding my confusion, when I just process the XML with XSL/JSP and serve it straight up -- no problem. But, when I use JSP to save the chunk of data as a file, I get an  character preceding every em dash.

It's drivin' me nuts!