[xsl] Handling non-Ascii values??

Subject: [xsl] Handling non-Ascii values??
From: crazy_legs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 6 May 2001 22:10:03 -0700
I have a strange question.  I am trying to search an XML file with non-ascii values.  I am using an XSL file to do the searching.  I only want to display ONE entry from the XML file, the entry containing the "Character" value Ј.  However, I get ALL the entries not just the one I want.  Any ideas on how to correct this problem?  I have attached both the XSL and XML file.

XSL file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"; xmlns:HTML="http://www.w3.org/Profiles/XHTML-transitional";>
    <xsl:template match="/">
                    <xsl:for-each select="Database/Entry[Character='&#1032;']">
                    </xsl:for-each>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

XML file