RE: [xsl] How can I reindent an XML-file for readability?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How can I reindent an XML-file for readability?
From: Rene de Vries <RdVries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:06:09 +0200
Tried this, but I only get the nodenames on one row. What do I do wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
	<xsl:output indent="yes" method="xml"/>
	<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>

	<xsl:template match="/">
	      <xsl:apply-templates/>
		<xsl:copy-of select="*"/>
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Groetjes Rene
   { @   @ }
        ^
      \__/

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"