Re: [xsl] Re: <xsl:output doctype-system="name_of_DTD"/>

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: <xsl:output doctype-system="name_of_DTD"/>
From: Stephane.Le-Deaut@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:18:11 +0200

Thanks Dan. It's OK now. But I don't understand this expression &#xA. What does that mean ?

Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt@xxxxxxxxx> on 14/05/2001 15:25:16

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 To:      xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 cc:      Stephane LE DEAUT/FR/ALCATEL@ALCATEL

 Subject: [xsl] Re: <xsl:output
          doctype-system="name_of_DTD"/>

I think I had the wrong nesting in my prior post. Try this instead:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[<!DOCTYPE Delivery SYSTEM
]]></xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="$doctype-system"/><xsl:text
disable-output-escaping="yes">></xsl:text>&#xA;

Regards,

Dan