RE: [xsl] nested templates?

Subject: RE: [xsl] nested templates?
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:21:58 +0100
Tom,
Theory and real life rarely match up neither do life and production. I
didn't mean to have a go I just wanted to kick the idea around a bit as it
had occured to me more than once.

Ciao Chris
p.s. Did anyone see that Screaming J Hawkins documentary last night?

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml