Re: [xsl] Brainbench XSL test and certification overall

Subject: Re: [xsl] Brainbench XSL test and certification overall
From: Scott Sanders <satan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:17:44 -0700
I just took it in 14 minutes and got a masters level, but I would prefer to see it split into a "conceptual" test, and an "implementation" test. I mean, it has been 2 years since I used xt, and since I am on Linux, I have not used MS IE5 or MSXML at all. At least the list's conversations about these things helped me out.

Might even be better to split it into XSLT and XSL-FO, but that is just MHO.

Cheers
Scott Sanders

Kaganovich, Yevgeniy (Eugene) wrote:

Thanks for the pointer. I just took the test, got my master level, have
something to put on the resume... But this test is up there with some of the
worst ones I've taken. Out of the 40 questions, probably about 20 either
didn't make any sense at all, or didn't have any right answers, or had more
than one, and other 10 weren't relevant to XSL knowledge.

Good luck :)

- Eugene