[xsl] Asp Variable into XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Asp Variable into XSLT
From: pcaspian@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:02:24 +0100
Plat: Win2000
Lang: ASP

Hi, I am curious as to how his works. As far as I know this could be very
complicated / extremely difficult and as my XSLT book hasnt arrived, I will
have to rely on your knowledge.

I am making use of XML combined with ASP and generally just importing the
xml file and converting it to html where needed with
<%Response.Write(source.transformNode(style))%>.

Now I want to make use of XML, but at times I will have an input variable
from ASP, eg: if my page has loaded successfully, I want to display data
from a specific XML element and if not then data from another XML element.
Basically get an input variable into my XSL document I suppose.
Im sure this is done and this comes across as just a daft question, but
I've not come across it yet and cant find any examples.

Thanks guys

Karlo