Re: [xsl] XML translate to XML with XSL ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML translate to XML with XSL ?
From: "Andy Srinivasan" <sriandy74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:19:04 -0400
Hey

I am also trying XML-XML using xalan-java. In the output, I am getting
&lt; and &gt; for < and >. How is it coming for you. Please let me know.

Anand

From: kokchoon@xxxxxxxx
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xsl] XML translate to XML with XSL ?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 05:53:10 +0800

hi friends,

I am now developing a system that need to translate one XML file to another XML file with a XSL
file, its work ! but the output not very nice to view, all in one line... so, is there any
method to format it ?

Note: I have tried the <xsl:output method="xml"/> but the output ( XML file ) still in one line.
Note: I use xalan-java to do the translation.

Thank you.