RE: [xsl] sorting and grouping - can't get it to work

Subject: RE: [xsl] sorting and grouping - can't get it to work
From: Andreas Waechter <A.Waechter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:12:01 +0200
> your debug statement is misleading you.
> xsl:value-of, given a node set, gives the string value of the
> first node
> in the set and discards any later nodes. the string value of
> an element
> node is essentially any character data of descendents, ignoring
> attributes etc.
>
> Use copy-of to see the full node set, not value-of.

Oh no. Of course.
The moment I read your answer I understood my mistake.
Of course value-of only gives the text, I should have known as
I used quite a lot of value-of statements before...

Ok, now I have to find out how to get xx:node-set to work,
esp. what I have to put between the "" at xmlns:xx="" in the
<xsl:stylesheet> element of my xsl. I will go through the
XALAN-C doku to find out tonight.

Andreas