Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: [xsl] Internet Explorer application error when v iewing xalan-generated webpage THANKS

Subject: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: [xsl] Internet Explorer application error when v iewing xalan-generated webpage THANKS
From: P.Vogt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:34:54 +0200
Thank you all for your tips... I told my designer to change the comments
and it seems to work.

Thanks

  Philipp

--
Philipp Vogt
Web-Entwickler/Programmierer/Member of visionLab

Andreas Waechter <A.Waechter@xxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet von: owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03.07.2001 15:08
Bitte antworten an xsl-list

        An:     "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  RE: Antwort: Re: [xsl] Internet Explorer application error when v iewing
xalan-generated webpage

> Well just typing the url took explorer down on my win2k machine.
> Then i use wget to fecth the page, the style sheet and the js file.
> The problem is in the style sheet. Explorer doesn't like the
> way you use
> your comments. If your remove them, everythings works fine.

Yes, in CSS only
/* comments */
are allowed, not
// comments