[xsl] Saxon announcement

Subject: [xsl] Saxon announcement
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 14:41:25 +0100
I normally announce new Saxon releases only to the Saxon list, but there are
a few changes that may be of wider interest:

1. There's a new Saxon home page at http://saxon.sourceforge.net
At present it just contains pointers to the orginal site at
http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon/, but I intend to migrate over time to
the new location, so I would be grateful if anyone maintaining link pages
would update their links to point to the new address.

2. There's a new Saxon announcement list at:
which will be used only for announcing new Saxon releases or other urgent
information. This will be a low-traffic list so I hope all Saxon users will
join it.

3. The main Saxon list has also moved to SourceForge, it is at
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/saxon-help

4. Saxon 6.4 is available. The main new feature visible externally is
support for JDOM, but there are a lot of other details listed in the changes
file.

Mike Kay