Re: [xsl] Convert the sign of a number

Subject: Re: [xsl] Convert the sign of a number
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:26:29 +0100
> function convertSign(balance)

Isn't that a rather complicated way of multiplying by -1?

It would be easier to have offered help if you'd have supplied a small
test file with more than one item (to have something to add) and without
all the superflous stuff like TradeHolderIdentifier etc, but
If I understand the question I think you want to generate a table of
running totals which is something like

<xsl:template match="RetrieveTransactionHistory2RSResponse">
<xsl:apply-templates select="Items/Item[1]">
  <xsl:with-param name="x" select="CurrentBalance"/>

<xsl:template match="Item">
 <xsl:param name="x" select="0"/>
  <xsl:value-of select="MoneyTrade"> <!-- guessing this is the
     element to sum, you didn't say -->
  <xsl:value-of select="$x+MoneyTrade"/>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="following-sibling::Item[1]">
    <xsl:with-param name="x" "$x+MoneyTrade"/>

You do realise you posted that to a mail server which will archive the
text for public access on the web?

information visit or alternatively call