[xsl] xsl:for-each

Subject: [xsl] xsl:for-each
From: ram ragu <xmlram@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 05:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

<xsl:apply-templates select="PDetail"/>

</xsl:for-each>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="PDetail">
	<xsl:for-each select="CDetail"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates select="CDetail"/>
</xsl:template>

Hello!!

I have a question related to using xsl:for-each
in my code above  I Stated with my first pair of
<xsl:for-each> & </xsl:for-each>  but when I tried to
give the same  for "CDetail"  XML Spy gives a
malformed XML error ... so I couldn't give an closing
</xsl:for-each>

if I leave my code as shown above it works.. I am
getting the desired output but when I give

<xsl:template match="PDetail">
	<xsl:for-each select="CDetail">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="CDetail"/>
        </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

I am not getting a mal formed xml for the XSL sheet
but I am not getting the desired result.. please
advise if you find anything wrong with my code

Basically I want to make sure if each occurance of
xsl:for-each need to be terminated with a matching
</xsl:for-each>

thanks

ram