Re: [xsl] Background color problem with dynamic XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Background color problem with dynamic XSL
From: "Kevin Nardi" <kevnardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:16:25 -0700
The distinct property of code executed in an "onLoad" event is that it executes in a separate process AFTER the document loads.

Try this: setTimeout("document.bgColor = 'silver'", 0);

This will make sure that everything in the current process has finished before trying to set the background color. It seems like a bit of a hack, and it is, but code like this has helped me in the past.

Make sure you run this code from the source frame...I don't think you can dynamically write Javascript code that will run on its own.

-Kevin