Re: [xsl] simple question with <xsl:copy-of>

Subject: Re: [xsl] simple question with <xsl:copy-of>
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:43:07 -0400
Roman,

This sounds like a job for the stepwise identity transform -- check out the XSLT spec, section 7.5. (Or it must be in the XSL FAQ: look for 'identity'.)

Oh, heck:

<xsl:template match="node()|@*>
  <xsl:copy>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

That will copy all the nodes on at a time; you can add templates to override it for the specialized processing you need.

Cheers,
Wendell