[xsl] OT: DTD - elements in any order?

Subject: [xsl] OT: DTD - elements in any order?
From: Nathan Shaw <n8_shaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:02:48 -0700 (PDT)
(I am a digester, so please reply to me off-list at
n8_shaw@xxxxxxxxx and cc the list if you feel that
others may learn as well =:>)

Sorry for the OT, but I am up against a deadline here
and am trying to learn as I go...

I have an element declaration where I want children to
be able to appear in any order. So, I am using a space
(" ") in the DTD. However, XMLWriter (and therefore
MSXML 3) does not validate it.

<!ELEMENT Header (Image* HeaderText? List* DataTable*
Image*)>

I want the DTD to specify that the Header element can
contain an Image, HeaderText, List and DataTable
element in any order.

Is there anyway to allow this non-ordering or am I
going to have to specify every single possibility in
the DTD?

TIA,

Nathan

=====