Re: [xsl] PDF creation using FO and Displaying PDF in IE Browser

Subject: Re: [xsl] PDF creation using FO and Displaying PDF in IE Browser
From: Anis h <anishrajv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 05:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Matt,

I tried but still it doesn't work, unfortunately I
have to live with IE(My company doesn't use Netscape)

I tried to read a pdf doucment and put its content in
a outputstream,attach that into my servlets response..
and I give setContentType("text/pdf")  instead of
setContentType("applicaiton/pdf")
then the browser prompts me a selection window and if
i select adobe
then it opens my document...but I want the browser to
open adobe and display my document..

please help me!

anish