Re: [xsl] Getting current XML filename with Xalan

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting current XML filename with Xalan
From: Myriam_Midy@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:06:28 -0400
Hi,
I believe Xalan has a new extension called NodeInfo that would provide the
same functionality. If you download the latest Xalan code from CVS, you
should find this new class. It will be included in the next build of xalan.
If you have more questions, please ask them on the Xalan mailing
list(xalan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Myriam

                    Xavier Defrang
                    <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>             To:     "Mulburrytech's XSL Mailing List"
                    Sent by:                           <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx       cc:     (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)
                    rytech.com                        Subject:     [xsl] Getting current XML
                                                       filename with Xalan

                    07/19/01 10:00 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Hello,

I've read on some FAQ that there was no standard way in an XSLT stylesheet
to get the name of the XML file being currently processed.  I've read that
Saxon provides a proprietary system-id() function that returns the URI of
the actual document... I'm using xalan-j2.0.1, is there any function that
returns such information?

Regards,

Xavier Defrang
Perceval R&D Team
xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Perceval Technologies SA/NV  Tel: +32-2-6409194
 Rue Tenbosch, 9              Fax: +32-2-6403154
 B-1000 Brussels         http://www.perceval.net
 BELGIUM                       info@xxxxxxxxxxxx