RE: [xsl] Getting current XML filename with Xalan

Subject: RE: [xsl] Getting current XML filename with Xalan
From: Xavier Defrang <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:14:09 +0200 (CEST)
How could I do so?  And how could I get this special value from within the
XSLT?  It doesn't look like I may define some sort of xsl:variable from
the command line of the Xalan XSLT processor...

Xavier Defrang
Perceval R&D Team
xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Perceval Technologies SA/NV  Tel: +32-2-6409194
 Rue Tenbosch, 9              Fax: +32-2-6403154
 B-1000 Brussels         http://www.perceval.net
 BELGIUM                       info@xxxxxxxxxxxx