RE: [xsl] XSLT Processor Detection

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Processor Detection
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:29:55 +0100
> Well, the processor-version.xsl on mulberrytech.com seems to
> work correctly.
>   I think this is because if you have the old version, only
> the WD-xsl code
> is processed, while if you have the new version, only the
> XSLT code is
> processed.

Yes, sorry - this example has been carefully coded so it only executes the
instructions in one language or the other, never both. (How does MSXML3 work
when it finds both namespaces present in a stylesheet - which one takes
precedence?)

I've seen too many examples of people thinking they can *really* mix the two
languages.

Mike Kay
Software AG