RE: [xsl] How to implement common functionality

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to implement common functionality
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:12:16 +0100
Have a template in a common file.
define it at the top of your style sheet: <xsl:include
href="CommonFunctions.xsl" />

Call it using:

<xsl:call-template name="ConvertToDecimal">
	<xsl:with-param name="Number" select="@DOLLARAMT" />
</xsl:call-template>

And ConvertToDecimal will be:

<xsl:template name="ConvertToDecimal">
	<xsl:param name="Number" select="100" />
	<xsl:value-of select="format-number((number(substring($Number,2)))div 100,
'00.00')" />
</xsl:template>